– Submit your personal questions, privately and anonymously for Artie to answer directly - no group participation needed
– Hear Artie answer your questions via live video, in a weekly group advising session
– Busy schedules and different timezones are no problem - post your questions anytime and hear Artie's answers via recorded video replay
– See the deep-dive questions (and solutions) experienced by past advisees – about the impact of emotional wounds on self-esteem, holding personal boundaries, anger management, recovering the power of your voice, resolving insomnia, calming anxiety and reconciling self-sabotage
5+ Hours of Audio and Video Core Trainings
4 Sessions of Live 2-Hr Group Q&A Sessions Personally with Artie
7-Day Program Focus by Day:
- Day 1: Emotional Wounds and How They Drive Behavior
- Day 2: The Language and Methods of Emotional Wounding
- Day 3: Recovering Your Lost Self
- Day 4: Your Parents Unconditional Love
- Day 5: The Powerful Reality of Self Love
- Day 6: The Power of Rescripting
- Day 7: How to Track Your Healing Process Over Time
Extra Limited-Time Bonus! For a limited time, we will add exclusive access to 250+ hours of additional archive Q&A advising content during your bonus period - hundreds of additional topics including relationship healing, resolving family wounds and issues, managing workplace toxicity, finding your life direction and purpose after healing, and much more!
About Artie Wu:
Artie began meditating as a child and founded Preside Meditation in 2011 to teach a diverse array of methods to help people manage, heal, and empower their “inner voice.”
He has taught over 100,000 advisees globally, and given talks and lectures at numerous San Francisco Bay Area schools and medical centers, including the Nueva School, Stanford Children’s Hospital, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center, and Kaiser Permanente.
He has been most recently featured in the Gaia.com feature film Transcendence 2 where he discusses emotional healing and finding one's bliss.
Artie is a 30-year meditator, has a background as a founder/CEO in technology startups and has degrees from Harvard and Stanford.